Sunday, July 23, 2017

Checking In

Hello to anyone reading me, hope all is well in your world. Just thought I would let you know that things are going good and I haven't posted as much because I have been working on songs a lot lately and even started a YouTube channel to post my stuff. Here is a link to a children's book I wrote and illustrated many years ago.

Wembley

It was narrated by Westin my 8 year old grandson, and he really did a great job, I am so proud of him. Check it out and if you like it give it a share, he really deserves it. And keep checking for new uploads, they will be added soon. Well, take care, hope you're having a great season (summer here) it goes so fast, make sure to cherish every second, bye.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was a cute video

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob, Congratulations! I remember the first time I read it but hearing your grandson read it was awesome. You are so talented, my friend! Best of luck in your new adventures. — Shirley

rch said...

Hey thanks Martin, we had a lot of fun making it, we had to stop recording at one point because we were laughing so hard.

Hey Shirley thanks, Westin suggested I write part 2 so he can do that one too. He is very smart and just a good kid.